Lightburn Software in Person

Is there anyone within 50-75 miles from Paducah, KY that would let me come and watch the lightburn run. Thinking about switching to it but, would like to see it in person. Thanks in advance.

I am on the west coast so can’t help with a personal demo, but why not try it out for yourself? We offer a 30-day free trial so you can test drive with your setup.

I dont have a camera setup. Won’t that need to be done first?

You asked about a LightBurn demo, nothing mentioned about the camera. Did you want a camera demo?

That is where I am confused. I was under the impression that you need a camera setup to use lightburn

The camera system integration is not a requirement for using LightBurn. It is an additional option to enhance the workflow opportunities provided to you if you so choose.

You can just download the software trial and start using it without anything else required.

Not at all. The camera is an option (and a pretty cool one), but only an option. LightBurn works very much like RDWorks, just with a more modern interface and generally faster.

1 Like

okay thanks for the help

It might help if you describe what you want to do with a laser at least initially That would help to understand whether a camera is necessary for your use or not necessary at all. For example, I’m usually parts for mechanical assemblies that are designed in CAD and cut from large pieces of stock. In that workflow a camera is usually not of much or any use. The camera would be a lot more helpful, perhaps even critical if you want to do engravings on purchased shapes or objects. One example would be the need to position an engraving at a specific location, say the center, of a purchased circular coaster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.