Lightburn upgrade, can't open files

No error, just goes back to regular lightburn screen

And what is the file? Can you attach one?

Yes I can attached a file but it’s been so random that I have had it across many files.
This is the last file I had it happen on today.

Masenheimer split M.lbrn (266.9 KB)

Not sure if this has anything to do with the other issue or not but this is also happening.

I have been having issues with having to restart PC to get lightburn to communicate after an extended break from running any jobs. Tried restarting lightburn and laser, does not respond. Have to restart PC to gain connectivity again.
Windows 10, Thunder laser

When you say “no error”, are you sure the file hasn’t loaded, and you’re just not looking at the content? If you were zoomed in on another area, that might explain it. Try clicking the ‘Zoom to Page’ button when you load and see if that works.

No, I have zoomed out and no file was there. Sometimes I was able to open file on a 2nd try without having to restart program or PC. And when I was able if that were the case then I would have 2 of the same files on the screen and that wasn’t the case.

“Open” will replace the current file with the new one, so you wouldn’t have two of the same file loaded.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.