Looking for a larger work area and higher power + quality

Sweet, great info, I appreciate it.
Last but not least, I have.a feeling on that big 60w is going to have some cheap computer ventilation system in it. I’m tempted to get a blower and keep the cutting area smoke free. Haven’t decided on doing a vent out the back or through the floor of the machine. Any suggestions on blowers or blower and other needed materials to keep the work area smoke free & well ventilated.

At 60W, it’s a toss up if you will get a 4" or a 6". I see a lot of people using greenhouse in line exhaust fans. If my included blower ever craps out, that’s what I will get. They are a lot quieter and lower power draw. The 750 that came with my laser draws right at 7A running, with a momentary 11A draw for the capacitor start. And like I said, IT"S NOISY !!! I guess I should have that mod listed first. The day after I received the machine I was cutting a hole in the wall and making a little dog house type enclosure on the outside for the blower. Even on the other side of the wall it’s still noisy.

One PITA warning if you get the 6" set up, it’s not all 6". The big blue flex hose will be 6", but the fittings on the fan and the side of the machine will be the metric equivalent of 5.5", and the fitting on the side of the machine will most likely be recessed. Try tightening down a hose clamp that far in a recess. Good news is that you can reverse a 6" adjustable elbow and you are set. The crimped end is a hair larger than the metric fitting on the machine, and the big blue hose is silicone based so it will stretch over the other end of the elbow with little effort.

If you are lucky enough to have a real fitting on the back of your machine, then just ignore all that and smile. I would stay with the back of the machine. Won’t make a difference for cutting, but for engraving it could be problematic keeping good air flow across your work. If you have to mount a fitting, register boots are a perfect fit for this mod.

Oh yeah, and that 20" x 28" working area, that’s before you subtract the honeycomb frame edge that you can’t get any air flow through.

I have had great luck with my laguna MX - 24x36 100w
Comes with everything you listed