Looking for photos of how you wired your camera through your machine?

Can anyone share your photos of how you snaked your wire for the camera out of your machine? Just looking at ideas before I finish installing mine.

I’ll post mine later but essentially unbolted part of the plexiglass on the lid and fed it through that area.

1 Like

This is how I have mine currently. Going through the USB Flash Drive hole on the side of my machine.

Jeff,

Sorry it took so long for me to get shots of my camera wiring. I hope these help! Seems pretty solid and out of the way, and no smoke seems to get through the slight lift of the plexiglass.

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome!!! I like the clear clips! and the magnet holder.

Those are the Command Clips so easily removable. The mount is a combo of two other forum members. I had to use a little hot glue to make sure the ball didn’t move after alignment. It was stable front to back but too easy to move side to side. The hot glue did the trick

The wire comes out of the lid via the hole I drilled toward the lower right and then drapes over to the side where it is hooked up to a laptop sitting on a desk next to the laser. This route means the wire isn’t blocking access to the bed in any direction

1 Like