Looking to downsize my laser foot print

I am looking to downsize the foot print of my laser 150watt / 180 watt I just put a new tube in it the hr. meter reads 20 hours on it . The first tube was bad it was under warranty. The laser tube is gantry mounted everything is running smooth the computer as seen in the pictures comes with it. It has two large suction blowers in the back. Every drive is supported by its own power source so not to strain the power supply. Pause foot pedal comes with it as does the rotary unit. There is so much in this laser I don’t think i could list it from memory. It was designed on AutoCAD then the control panel was water jetted the frame is built out of 3 x 3 aluminum tubing on wheels and the tube is mount on a 2 x 6 aluminum frame. The Laser is located in Florida. The foot print is 88" x 95" without the chiller on the side of the laser. I am running lightburn in it. I switched over to photonics nozzles what a difference it made. The air is adjustable with a 2 selector switch. Never had a problem with any of the updates. If interested just PM me. I have a link in google drive hope the link works for you.

Rudy
Port saint lucie
Florida 34953

Laser pictures