Maschineneinstellungs Probleme nach Rotary gebrauch (Error 5,Error 9 und Error 10) (Machine setting problems after rotary use)

Hallo
Ich hatte den Rotary zum Glas Lasern an meinem Ortur Laser Master 2 ich habe aus versehen in den Maschinen Einstellungen die Soft und Hard Limits deaktiviert. Nun habe ich alles zurück gesetzt aber bekomme die Limits nicht mehr aktiviert und es kommt immer die Fehler Meldung Error 10. Mein Laser Reagiert nicht mehr und ich bekomme in den Maschineneinstellungen nichts mehr geändert und über das Backup funktioniert es auch nicht. Ich habe keine Ahnung mehr und benötige Hilfe bitte

Hello
I had the rotary for glass lasering on my Ortur Laser Master 2. I accidentally deactivated the soft and hard limits in the machine settings. Now I have reset everything but the limits are no longer activated and the error message Error 10 always comes up. My laser no longer reacts and I can no longer change anything in the machine settings and it does not work via the backup either. I have no idea anymore and need help please

If I am reading this correctly, you have re-enabled soft limits and have homing disabled.

You may be able to reset the Device Settings to the factory settings on your Ortur Laser Master 2 by entering the following command in the Console window in Lightburn:
$RST=$
then press enter.

These may be worth review:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.