Microsoft vs Mac

I use a Mac and pc with a Ruida controller and I have a raspberrypi 4 that I would love to be a beta tester if the option is still available. Thank you

Hi Oz,
Iā€™ve set up the bridge and have been testing it out today.
How do you want us to report issues etc? Post on this thread?
Regards
Russ

My 2pā€¦

I have Lightburn running on a MacBook Air and it runs our AtomStack A5 Pro pretty well. Havenā€™t had it for long but not had any issues.

The only thing I will say is that the USB connection ONLY works via an Apple USB-C adapter. The software / computer doesnā€™t recognise the device when using 3rd party adapters.

1 Like

Hey there, Iā€™ve got a 3b laying around collecting dust and Iā€™d love to try out the bridge on my fiancĆ©eā€™s Mira 9! Any chance I could snag a copy of the .iso? And if I missed that itā€™s posted somewhere, my bad. I got here after realizing that the Pi flashing instructions donā€™t seem to have a link to the image.

Yup, thereā€™s a link on the store page for the bridge kit, at the bottom:

1 Like

Beautiful, I appreciate it!

Iā€™ll add that link to the docs page too. I wasnā€™t sure if the current spot was going to be itā€™s permanent home or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.