Move window/power and speed +~

The power and speed correction window is a nice update. My question is…aside from doing all the math is there any way I can find the “current speeds and power after a few clicks on the +and minus buttons

Anyone?[quote=“hvacr9, post:1, topic:38646, full:true”]
The power and speed correction window is a nice update. My question is…aside from doing all the math is there any way I can find the “current speeds and power after a few clicks on the +and minus buttons
[/quote]
Anyone??

Not really. Here is the reasoning as provided directly from Oz:

Thank you for the explanation…if it would be difficult for the software to calculate I surely am not going to try. I was hoping that it was a simple algorithm since all variables are known…

The problem is that they aren’t - GRBL has defaults for these values, but they can be easily changed, and there’s no way for LightBurn (or any other software) to query what the step increments or limits are. I could track based on what I know the defaults to be, but didn’t bother because I assume someone is going to change them, and for them it’d be wrong.

Ahh…understood,we can view and change the variables as a convenience since already interconnected. Send only… that explains the other “wish” which is a real time DRO

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.