Moving the head with keyboard arrows does not work

There isn’t, but you can put an “unlisted” video on YouTube and link it here.

If the controller isn’t responding to you at all that would explain a great deal. Right-click on the button labeled “Devices” here:

When I do that, it connects, and says this in the bottom of the main window:

Do you see that?

I send photos, so you can verify

ready I already did it and if it detects it, and it says that I sent the file correctly, but it still does not appear, it only appears in the machine controller

Do this for me:

• In the Help menu, click ‘Enable debug log’ (at the bottom)
  • Right-click the ‘Devices’ button to reset the connection
  • Click the ‘Refresh’ button to request the file list again
  • Quit

You will find a file called ‘LightBurnLog.txt’ in your Documents folder. Attach that here.

here’s the fileLightBurnLog.txt (4.6 KB)

Hello, if I can send files from LighBurn to the controller and I have already cut them, and I understand do not worry this from the translator sometimes often confuses, I appreciate your help

I will have to scan through this tomorrow - it is late here now and time for bed soon. It looks like your controller is not replying as I expect it to, but I’ll have to decode the data before I can say for sure.

Ok, thanks and good night!

Hello, bothering you again, if you could verify my problem in that the files that I send are not seen in the program tab?

I have not been able to reproduce this behavior here, and nothing in the log you sent indicates what’s happening. I’m not sure what to tell you.

Gracias, esperare a la siguiente versión, esperando tener suerte y se resuelva mi caso, saludos!!

When the next version is out (hopefully within a week) please let me know if it is still happening, and we can dig a little more.

Excellent thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.