Native macOS Arm build?

Good afternoon (o;

Being a while I used Lightburn…but as I got my old machine working again I’m asking if:

• there will be a native Arm or Universal build for macOS?

When I start up Lightburn on my Mac Mini M1 (2020) machine and the main window appears it takes almost half a minute until beach balls disappear and I can navigate through menues…

thanks in advance
richard

I can’t answer the question of a native build but I can say that even with emulation startup time should be faster than that.

It’s possible you’re running into a issue with the current build where if there’s a file from the recents list for a file on a network drive that no longer exists that it can take some time to parse through the list. If this is the case for you then try aging out the list with locally available files.

No it’s not that…

Have this since the beginning (using 1.2.0.4).

After 5seconds the window appears…then 4 seconds later it tells it couldn’t open a port, which is fine when nothing is connected so it tries /dev/cu-wlan.debug…

Then after 25 seconds all menues are working…

In console I see nothing special:

me@Mac-mini-Arbeitszimmer ~ % /Applications/LightBurn.app/Contents/MacOS/LightBurn
2022-11-21 15:35:06.305 LightBurn[8948:380253] NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: Connecting slot on_sbNumberOfPasses_valueChanged() with the first of the following compatible signals: ("valueChanged(int)", "valueChanged(QString)")
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: Connecting slot on_sbFrequency_valueChanged() with the first of the following compatible signals: ("valueChanged(double)", "valueChanged(QString)")
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: Connecting slot on_sbQPulseWidth_valueChanged() with the first of the following compatible signals: ("valueChanged(double)", "valueChanged(QString)")
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_sbInterval_valueChanged()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: Connecting slot on_sbMaterialHeight_valueChanged() with the first of the following compatible signals: ("valueChanged(double)", "valueChanged(QString)")
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: Connecting slot on_sbSupportHeight_valueChanged() with the first of the following compatible signals: ("valueChanged(double)", "valueChanged(QString)")
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_actionEdit_Text_closed(int)
connected
"HD Pro Webcam C920" "0x112200004xxxxx"
"Kamera von „iPhone xxxxxx“" "xxxxxxx-0000-0000-0000-000000000001"

cheers
richard

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.