Need a restore file for Rudia RDC6442

So I did a big rookie move and reset to the factory defaults thinking I was getting into another screen to calibrate my rotary attachment. I fully realize what a horrible mistake I made and I am now coming to you all for help.
I have an 80 watt red/black laser with a bed size of 700X500mm. My controller is a Ruida RDC6442. Could someone be gracious enough to send me a backup file of their parameters so I can write them to my controller and hopefully get back up and running? Thank you for your help and kindness in advance!

We have the following that might be of help: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/ConfiguringRuida.html

My controller is an RDC6442G (EC), at least that’s the label I put on it. I’m not sure what the (EC) represents, but I suspect it’s not important.

I still have an old copy of RDWorks running on my computer and it communicated again when I put the right IP address in the configuration.

Ruida Controller RDC6442G Settings 500 x 700.lbset (12.7 KB)

This attached file was created using Lightburn and I am uncertain if it contains the Vendor configuration, as no password was requested. It’s the only format file that can be uploaded here.

This Dropbox link contains the above file, plus the RDUset file and the RDVset file.

My machine is a 700 x 500 mm, right rear home.

If all else flails, Russ has a ground-up approach in a 40 minute video.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.