Need help, I’m brand new

Hey everyone, I’m using an Anycubic 3D printer/engraver using light burn.
I have created the image that I would like to engrave in light burn and I’m trying to place it onto a 10inch by 10inch piece of wood.
I have no idea what to do, I am having a hard time following along with tutorials.
I need to know what steps I take next, after plugging the USB to the printer. I am literally brand new to all this, I have not used the engraver before. I suppose I need some set up advice, along with instructions.
Thank you.

Welcome!

I would like to suggest you start simple, like a square or circle, set to cut, then try again with a fill to test the workings of your setup. Image work is one of the more advanced things lasers can do and take a bit of fiddling to get right. My suggestion will bring success faster, and hopefully motivate to learn even more about what these jewels can produce.

The best place to start is at the beginning. :wink: Have a read here and continue until you complete the Simple Project to become familiar with LightBurn and the workflow. Redirecting...

Start with that and update us as to how you are getting on.

Good luck, we have all been there :slight_smile: and this is a really good forum, great people and always willing to help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.