Need help to resolve this issue

I’ve been engraving several signs over the past few days. This morning I went to start up again and got a message that the “Transfer failed - lightburn 0.9.20 There was a problem sending data to the laser. The machine may be busy or paused.” I have an Ortur Laser Master 2, 20 watt, and am connecting to a windows 10 laptop with a 64 bit operating system. Let me know if you need any other information. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!

Not sure which country you live in but if it’s uk it could have been due to something as simple as a mini power cut, i tend to have those once or twice a month, they may only last a second but enough to turn things off.
The computer i’m guessing has a small battery backup so wouldn’t have been affected.
Try again and see what happens.

thats exactly what happened to me, 2 second power disruption, not total power loss and was enough to disconnect computer from laser. Thankfully doesnt happen often.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.