Need to purchase Camera - Compatible?

Hello, new user here… I’m looking to purchase a camera for my china purchased machine. (Ruida Controller - Reci W4 100w)

I run a mac system and using the operating software is Big Sur - version 11.2.1 – Are the cameras available on the website compatible with the system I’m running?

I’m looking at the 4k camera but wondering which one (either the 120 & 80 degree) works best with a bed size of 35"x 23"

Please recommend what would be the best choice… Thanks so much!

We are currently investigating an issue supporting the LightBurn camera features under macOS Big Sur. No timeframe to resolution at this point, but we are working to sort as soon as we can. :slight_smile:

This question crosses over a few catagories…

Anyone out there running a mac with Big Sur OS? Do you have a camera? If so, what do you like most about it and its capibilities?

I mean there are p.t. issues with Light Burns camera feature and the latest version of Apple OS, BigSur. There has been some discussion around this topic.
Once it is resolved, I would highly recommend a camera, it is precise and incredibly fun plus you can utilise your material remnants more efficiently. There are some nice videos on this topic.

Thank you so much for your reply. I am eager to invest in the camera – hope it is resolved soon. :slight_smile:

I merged these together as they are a double-post for the same question / issue, which makes the staff work harder than required, please don’t do that. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.