Neje 3 - Cutting of forms are incomplete

I updated the firmware of my Neje 3 via Win-Software to v1.0.4. Also updated Lightburn to the newest version. Since than I have issues with object cutting in Lightburn. All forms are incomplete cutted at “as it seems” start-/endpoint.
I tested the gcode from Lightburn also with gcode-simulator (g-code simulator). When I try to make same objects with LaserGRBL I don’t have any issues and get clean cuts(!!!)

I would be thankful for any kind of help because this is very frustrating! I am sure now the problem must be Lightburn…

If you enable Constant Power Mode does the issue go away?

If so, might be a firmware issue or are you perhaps running very slowly?

I tried already differrent settings. “Constant Power Mode” and all kind of different power-speed combinatinos. Doesn’t affect the result :frowning:

If you observe the burn, is it that the motion stops prematurely or is the motion correct but the laser cuts out?

Can you post g-code here for review? You’ll need to use a .txt extension for the forum to take the file.

The motion seems correct. Please find attached the gcode for an example which doesn’t work for me!

test.txt (10.2 KB)

I don’t see anything wrong with the g-code. Can you try running this g-code in LaserGRBL? I’ll assume the results are the same but please confirm.

Can you separately generate g-code in LaserGRBL and post here? I’d like to see what the difference might be. I initially thought it might be an issue with G0 rapid speeds but that wouldn’t account for the gap within the shape.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.