Neues Mitglied möchte sich vorstellen

Hallo, als erstes möchte ich mich Vorstellen.
Bin seit kurzen stolzer Besitzer 2er Diodenlaser von Atomstack. Bin mittlerweile 60 Jahre alt und hatte vorher noch nichts damit zutun. wollte es aber schon immer haben, jetzt sind die Geräte da…

Hello, first of all I would like to introduce myself. I have recently become the proud owner of 2 diode lasers from Atomstack. I’m now 60 years old and didn’t have anything to do with it before. but always wanted to have it, now the devices are here…

Vielleicht möchtest du das hier posten…

Pass auf dich auf…

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Wellcome here in the forum.
It’s great that you take the time to present you and that you translate yourself insted to let others do this job.
Here are many who try to help others and many who enjoy a good technical discussion and there is always something that we can “use” for our own machines and projects.

PS. 60 years is some average here, I think :wink:

Hallo, aber das hab ich doch bei der Registrierung gemacht, oder. Im Profil sehe ich die Daten.
Oder muss ich das noch woanders eintragen ?

No, your profile is good enough.
The only thing I might say is that it is probably an advantage to use Google Translete to reach a greater amount of people here in the forum, that’s what I and many others do. :wink:

Super Danke für den Tip, werd ich machen

Hi Ricky and welcome.
60’s i’m guessing is pretty much the average.
I started at 59, now 62 and loving the lasering.
Enjoy :smiley: :+1:

Ganz vergessen, muss ich ja auch noch machen :grin:
eng: almost forgott, have todo this also :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.