New Lightburn Software

Just downloaded the new software and found out “The Create Grid array” is not working correctly…it creates a grid but the character’s created are incomplete and cannot be moved.

Can you please provide an example as a screenshot of what you are seeing? I’m unsure what you mean.

Hope this is okay as you can see they are incomplete circles and you cannot separate them or do anything with them. All i’m doing at the moment is creating 1 and keep duplicating.

They are not incomplete, they are virtual shapes and are rendered with a dashed pattern to show that they are different. The reason you cannot move them manually is because they are virtual and are automatically placed based on the settings in the Create Grid Array dialog. This is a new feature and all of this is normal.
If you want to go back to the old way, uncheck the “Create Virtual Array” option at the bottom.

Ahhhh A big thanks for that, thought it was broken. Am still learning…know i have been using this for almost a year but there are a lot of things that are still new to me. Thank you again for your help

Lightburn put a tutorial for this online! Worth the watch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And we offer documentation for those that enjoy the information in written form :): Modifier Tool - LightBurn Software Documentation

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.