New to LightBurn and can't seem to figure this part out

Hi all,

Iv been playing around with lightburn to see if I could get used to it before purchusing my machine. Iv been doing ok so far by watching tutorials however I’m stuck on one part. Iv started to make round disks and when I place an image inside and want it cut off in some parts. I click the third welding button (don’t know what its called) and it cuts it off just how I want it too however when I zoom in the round disk has little holes from where the image was cut.

Hope this makes sense. Is there a link top a video that explains this?

Thankyou

You have the option of doubling your outer ring on another layer, such as T1 and T2. You use this layer to cut your flowers with. By the way, T1 and T2 are auxiliary layers that are not cut or engraved.

Oh great thank you. So for now I think I should just design with my designs overlapping my area to be cut and this will make more sense once I attend the demo.

You can send your LightBurnfile with the flowers and the circle up here or to me as PM and I will make it so you can reproduce the process.

1 Like

Thankyou so much, how can I privately send you this?

Click his profile pic.

Thanks Willie, I sent Daniella a PM and also explained to her how it works. I think the file itself was private and that’s why I also helped her through PM.
If Daniella changes her mind I would like to put my little help file here in the thread, it is the most right thing to do so that everyone benefits from it, but it is up to her.

2 Likes

Of course go ahead. Thanks again

1 Like

floral border example-retur .lbrn2 (362.6 KB)
You are very welcome :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.