New user offset problem

Hi Hank, idle acc is 2,000. Dont think its a steps problem as it runs fine under RDworks.

Will try 1,000 and see what happens :slight_smile:

thanks

Unfortunately no, tried 1000 and 500 same problem at the 20% fill.

thanks

Something is severely whacked with that file and I think you should send it to Oz for forensics.
I just downloaded it and ran it and guess what… it shifted about an inch left when it got to the 20% zone. It’s like the origin took one giant step left.

I’ve been using LB for over a year and a half now and never seen anything like it. I didn’t see anything obvious in the file, but something certainly ain’t right and it’s not just your machine.

Thanks for checking on your machine Hank. files already sent last week, just awaiting reply. Just downloaded LB a couple of weeks ago to check it out and this was the first file i created ! so have been holding off.

Sounding like the project file may be corrupt, bad sector maybe? like i say, redesigned the above and all came out fine.

May have to go down as a mystery unsolved :wink:

thanks

Apparently Ruida hardware does not like very tiny scanning moves. The top and bottom of the 15% wedge have a sharp corner that happens to catch a very small move, and it ends up sending a command to “cut” a single micron. The controller does not appear to like that, and that’s what’s causing the failure. I’ve added code to filter them out, and the file runs correctly now.

All sorted now, devs did their magic and project file cuts perfect.

Thankyou

For those that are having similar problems here is the link to the LB software that worked for me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jJyEtapqOffyejD9e1S1Dti5j0w3EheY/view?usp=sharing

p.s will defo be buying the software :slight_smile:
Thanks to everyone

1 Like

This fix was included in the 0.9.22 release as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.