No funciona el autoenfoque

Hola.

Mi autoenfoque se desactivo ya que quise restaurar los ajustes de fabrica en mi laser y se desactivo el autoenfoque y ahora no puedo activarlo, he revisado y el sensor funciona, alguien me podria ayudar?

Coloco imágenes de mi equipo:
captura controlador

My autofocus was deactivated since I wanted to restore the factory settings on my laser and the autofocus was deactivated and now I cannot activate it, I have checked and the sensor works, could someone help me?

Lo que se me olvido mencionar es que instale RD works a la ultima versión y parece ser que al instalar se instala automaticamente el firmware de mi controlador al 8.01.50, tal vez esto desactivo el autoenfoque, pero será que lightburn aun no soporta este firmware?

What I forgot to mention is that I installed RD works to the latest version and it seems that when installing the firmware of my controller is installed automatically to 8.01.50, perhaps this deactivated the autofocus, but it will be that lightburn does not yet support this firmware ?

See post from Matthew

He buscado en el sitio de ruida pero no encuentro versiones anteriores, tendrás el link de alguna versión anterior que me puedas proporcionar?

I have searched the ruida site but cannot find previous versions, will you have a link to any previous version that you can provide me?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.