No layers and colour changing

I am having a couple of problems when I design in Coreldraw and then it changes when I use the macro to open in Lightburn.

On one computer the graphics are designed in black but when I open in it in Lightburn they have converted to a sea green. I can change them manually with the layer colours at the bottom to black cut lines but it has just started happening without me making any changes that I am aware about.

On the other computer I design in black with a black box to reverse the text but again when I open it in Lightburn the background has turned to grey and when I preview it it is saying there are no cut layers. Again I have not made any setting changes to Coreldraw or Lightburn that I am aware of

Any points in the right direction would be appreciated.

On the second machine, you likely have the black layer set not to output in the Cuts/Layers list.

For the first machine, are you designing in CMYK or RGB? The system should handle it either way, but that might be relevant.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.