NO step per rotation in menu rotary setup steps per mm is present

HI, i have a nasum A5 pro and i have buying Lightburn and i’m very happy to work with this software. I have buying a Genmitsu rotary roller engraving module. And when i want to use Rotary set up in Laser tools menu, i launch rotary setup and in menu rotary i see mm per rotation and not steps per rotation. I’m a newbie and i have test but i must enter step per rotation but there is no menu for this just mm per rotation in this menu. I have not any good results because mm per rotation is not ok, i know my step per rotation for my nema stepmotor but in mm par rotation i don’t know. How can i change the menu in rotary setup to have for my y axe data in step per mm ? Can you help me please. Thank you so so much for your help to all the users and the lightburn team. Best regards Oliver a new bie .)

This is a good introduction.

This is not the same model engraver that you have but it’s similar enough that it should still be informative.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.