Nonresponsive DOA

will not open, I have downloaded the free trial, and it says my free trial is over. I just want a test drive before I buy.

This is not very descriptive. What have you tried? LightBurn has tens of thousands of users successfully running LightBurn every day. We want to help, but need you to help us as well.

Copy and paste the trial key in an email and send to support at lightburnsoftware dot com asking for an extension and we can add some time.

I have, I have sent several emails. They say, its all fixed. Nope Nope Nope. Still wont even open. They said they reset it, it’ll work now. Nope, wont open, no matter what I do. Clearly I need help, However, I’ve wasted a whole day, and still no help. Thank you, but, I cant continue plating this email game, with absolutely no help. I did it, I did it again, and yet, here we are, with nothing but aggravation to show.

If its this impossible to download a free program, I wonder what it will be like owning that program? NO help, NO production, NO way to receive help, NO way to make money NO way to make it work. I’m positive you “feel” like I am angry with you. Nope, just disappointed I couldn’t even give it a try. My day is done, I got nothing out of lightburn, other than a big pain in the butt. So, in closing, I hope and pray my employer doesn’t buy this program, It has already been a more than wasted day…

I have read your emails, and they are as descriptive as these posts. You are using many words to say the same thing, but you are not providing information that can be used to solve the issue.

Offering “you don’t make anything easy. I cant reply to your email…”, or “Nope, that’s a big NO-GO, I tried both ways, it says its already active, so I tried to open the program. Nope, not a thing, it will NOT open, function, or really do anything, except continue wasting my time. Roughly 6 hours of extremely frustrating lost time at this point.” is only an expression of feelings and not the technical details to know what you have tried, exactly, and what the exact result you got from these actions are going to be required to offer anything other than an understanding that things are not working as you’d like.

If you want help, you are going to need to tell us specifically, technically, what is and is not happening. Simply saying “No Go” is not helpful.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.