Not cutting line correctly

Here is the file I was using:
Hello Spring with Bee.lbrn2 (445.8 KB)

I do agree that it might be a communication error as every time I try the same design it cuts it wrong in different spots. I have one of these for more USB ports for my computer. I am using the USB cord that came with the laser. I did try once plugging it directly into the computer and avoiding the USB hub but it did not make a difference. It still cut the image wrong.

I posted a picture below of my current situation. I did plug it straight into my computer too but had the same effect. Any other thoughts on how to fix this?

But it did it even when I just did the word testing. And every time it would mess up in different spots.

any update?

I communicated with Lightburn support and they think it’s an issue with communication with the laser. I still do not have this solved and have a call scheduled with Boss laser support for next Monday.

Any chance you can Ethernet to it?

Might eliminate the ‘communications’ error at least by the USB…

I found USB not really the best option… Mine’s going through the Lightburn Pi Bridge. I had it connect before the Pi Bridge to a regular wifi/Ethernet bridge. Much better than usb.

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.