Not ignoring our of bounds objects

Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me figure this issue out.

I have a few jig files I built a while ago and have happily been using without issue until today. I have the jig on the work grid and all the different images I use in the jig set out of bounds. When I go to make something with the jig I just drag in the image I want and line it up. The file is set to use absolute coordinates and my physical jig locks into the same place every time.

Well today all of a sudden lightburn has stopped ignoring out of bounds objects. I’ve quadruple checked that setting and it is definitely selected. The green square is moving to the highest and leftmost object. Including out of bounds objects. Even if I switch the output of a layer off it is still including it in framing and work. So all of my work and framing is basing the origin point from the highest/left most object. Including things out of bounds. So I cannot get things to line up with actual coordinates. This is happening with all files not just my jigs.

And when working in “current position” I get the same issue.

The only thing I can do to work around this issue is use the “cut selected graphics” option or just delete anything I would normally drag out of bounds. Which works but is odd cause I haven’t had to do that until today. And there are other times where this is messy.

Anyone?I could really use some help over here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.