Формат числового значения является недопустимым или в нем отсутствует ожидаемое значение (Numeric value format is invalid or missing the expected value)

при вводе проверки настроек в программе lightBurn (ss) выводит ошибку: Формат числового значения является недопустимым или в нем отсутствует ожидаемое значение. Подскажите пожалуйста что это за ошибка, в чем причина?

when entering check settings in lightBurn (ss) program, it displays an error: The format of the numeric value is invalid or it does not contain the expected value. Please tell me what is this error, what is the reason?

Вы пытаетесь прочитать параметры машины, используя синтаксис $$? Свалить вину за мой плохой русский на Google.

Are you trying to read the machine parameters using the $$ syntax? Blame my bad Russian on Google.

1 Like

I do not know if the ‘Dollar currency symbol’ appears on the user’s keyboard.

It is used often in Software as a control character. So ‘Dollar Dollar’ may not have been readily intuitive. $$

The use of SS or ss would have produced the error message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.