Origin point moving from where I place it

When I set my origin point for my project and frame, if I have to adjust or when I start project my origin point is suddenly goes down close to zero and it prompts the may be out of bounds message. I don’t know what I did. I realigned my unit at zero by hand to make sure the head unit and laser dot on screen was in the same place. It had no effect on keeping the origin where I put it. What do I do?

This is worth review: Coordinates and Job Origin - LightBurn Software Documentation

Does your machine have homing enabled / limit switches? If not, you may have to move it by hand to the front-left before powering up, so the zero point is there and accurate.

My machine doesn’t have the serif he’s or homing, and I tried moving it back by hand and lining it up a couple times to no avail

Limit switches*

Type $# in the console and press enter. If the first line, labeled ‘G54’ shows anything but zeros, you have an offset programmed into the machine. You can clear that by typing: G10 L2 P1 X0 Y0 and pressing enter (in the console). Then move to the front-left again and power cycle it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.