Ortur 2, 20watt will nicht starten, software 0.9.24

wo kann ich das broblehm oder wie kann ich es loesen ?!?!?

where can i get the broblehm or how can i solve it?!?!?

hab schon andere lightburn software runter geladen .20 oder die .23 immer das selbe,neu gestartet nichts, …

I’ve already downloaded other lightburn software .20 or the .23 always the same, nothing restarted, …

Our latest public release is version 9.24. Please try that and report back.

Our latest public release is version 9.24. Please try that and report back

Hallo Rick

Yes I have that 9.24, du kannst sehen auf den bildern was dann passiert, wenn ich den laser einschalte fährt er zum start punkt und dass wahr es…

Yes I have that 9.24, you can see on the pictures what happens when I turn on the laser it goes to the start point and that it is true …

Op ma 26 apr. 2021 om 22:31 schreef Cowardly Lion via LightBurn Software Forum <noreply@mg.lightburnsoftware.com>:

“Der Schnitt ist möglicherweise außerhalb der grenze - Trotzdem fortfahren?”

The cut may be out of bounds - continue anyway?

This is a warning message presented when it is calculated that the laser head is wanting to move outside the range and may crash into the rails. Slow down the job to make sure the controller has enough room / time to slow for direction changes. This can also happen if you try to work at the edges of your bed, again, not allowing enough space for direction changes. You can shut this warning message Off, but we do try to inform that this might happen without adjusting the current speed settings.

Dies ist eine Warnmeldung, die angezeigt wird, wenn berechnet wird, dass sich der Laserkopf außerhalb des Bereichs bewegen möchte und möglicherweise gegen die Schienen stößt. Verlangsamen Sie den Job, um sicherzustellen, dass der Controller genügend Platz / Zeit hat, um für Richtungsänderungen zu verlangsamen. Dies kann auch passieren, wenn Sie erneut versuchen, an den Bettkanten zu arbeiten, ohne genügend Platz für Richtungsänderungen zu lassen. Sie können diese Warnmeldung deaktivieren. Wir versuchen jedoch zu informieren, dass dies möglicherweise geschieht, ohne die aktuellen Geschwindigkeitseinstellungen anzupassen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.