Ortur Aufero issue

I have been using an Aufero 1 laser machine for several months without any issue, and recently I purchased the rotary roller YRR 3.0. After connecting it and tweaking the settings in Lightburn to make it work, I removed it and make the changes to use it as before (w/o the roller). Now I cannot use because it shows this error:

ALARM:2

G-code motion target exceeds machine travel. Machine position safely retained. Alarm may be unlocked. (Right-click the ‘Devices’ button to reset the connection)

On or near line 2:

I took screenshots of the settings before installing the roller so I could set everything back once I disconnected it. I can move the laser with the controls w/o issue, but that is all I can do.

What ‘Start From’ mode are you using? Selecting the incorrect mode for your project and laser’s position could result in the Alarm you’re seeing. Here are a couple of resources to help you get familiar with the way this setting works:

If that doesn’t help, try entering $RST=* in the Console window. If there are any firmware changes you made that weren’t reverted, that should restore them to default.

Thank you Tyler
The $RST=* entry fixed the problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.