Ortur laser master 2 disconnect all the time

Hello,
my problem is, my Laser (Ortur Laser Master 2 20W) disconnects all the time in the middle of a job.
I dont know why…

Tried a new circuit, my PC is always on they dont go into sleep modus…

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

What ‘windows’ are you using on your pc?

Hello, thank you for your answer!

At the moment i use my old pc only for my laser with Windows 7

You could try going into ‘device manager’ and go to 'universal serial bus controllers.
Double click it so it opens, then on each listed item ‘double click’ so it opens properties and if it shows a ‘power management’ tab, select it and ‘de-select’ ‘allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’.
they don’t all have the pwm tab but 1 or 2 will have.
It may not help with your problem but it will stop it turning off the usb connections.

I too am having this same problem. I am using a Lenovo Yoga 6 running Windows 10.
Keep getting target buffer found after a few minutes into job then rehomes. Tried different outlets and usb cords as well as different port on my laptop. This just started happening.

[MODEL: Ortur Laser Master 2]
[OLF: 137]
[DATE:01:15:16 - Apr 20 2020]
[VER:1.1f.20170801:]
[OPT:VZD,35,254]
Target buffer size found
ok
Homing
okd happening.

Make sure all the connectors are pressed fully home as i had a similar problem a while ago, i had to cable tie mine again as the connectors kept coming loose as the laser went back and forward.

Fixed the problem. I had to update the firmware. Took a couple of tries. I thought I bricked it at one point. I even ordered another one just in case. No problems so far.

I fix it. It was the cable!
Just bought a new printer cable on amazon now it works perfectly!

I have the same problem.
I did a test with an Arduino with CNC Shield. I assumed it was some interference. I switched to a MKS DLC v2.1, and the USB still disconnects randomly.
As I have a TFT35 with wifi, I’m trying to connect through my local network, but I can’t.
I’ve swapped cables, swapped USB ports for testing, landed my machine, and nothing so far.
I do not know what else to do.