Ortur laser master 2 pro S2 with Lu2-4 sf module flame alarm issue

Hi,
I recently purchased an Ortur laser master 2 pro S2 with the lu2-4 laser module. It works great except for the flame alarm constantly going off in the middle of a burn. Now started going off when the laser is on but not performing any opers.
Is there a way of adjusting the sensitivity so this doesn’t keep happening?
Thanks,
Peter

Yes, set $261=0 in the console, this should turn off the flame sensor. This information and much more can be found by using the search function (it looks like a magnifying glass at the top of the page, to the right of License Portal)

Thanks Paul, I’ll give that a try!

Same thing happened to me on my SF model. But after updating the firmware to 1.87, it was fixed without turning off the flame sensor setting. You may try it as well and check.

By the way, have you experience any horizontal bonding while engraving an image?

I changed the setting in the console, it works perfect now. I’m always in the room when the laser is going so I’m comfortable with the flame alarm disabled!
Thanks for your help,
Peter

To be honest images have been the bane of my existence, so I have been avoiding the like the plague. I haven’t got contrast and brightness quite figured out yet, but on the few small test engraves I’ve done I haven’t noticed any banding. I’ll go have a look again at my scrap pile and look at them again and let you know what I find. I have a 1.70 series OLM2 Pro and I’ve been putting off updating for fear of bricking my machine when I’ve just now figured out how to use it. I guess I will just have to throw caution to the wind and give it a go.