Perdita di passi su asse y

Buongiorno ho un problema con il software. ho un area di lavoro 1400 x 900 su un laser 130 W. con controller ruida.
Mi sta capitando che malgrado abbia calibrato perfettamente gli assi nel controller usando lightburn mi perde passi quando scende nell’asse y rendendo diverse le forme dalla parte alta del piano a quella bassa. il problema credo sia dovuto al software in quanto se invece scendo direttamente dal pannello di controllo ruida le proporzioni rimangono perfette. potete aiutarmi a risolvere il problema?

Hello I have a problem with the software. I have a 1400 x 900 working area on a 130W laser with ruida controller.
It is happening to me that despite having perfectly calibrated the axes in the controller using lightburn, it loses steps when it descends in the y axis, making the shapes from the top of the plane to the bottom different. I think the problem is due to the software as if instead I go down directly from the control panel the proportions remain perfect. can you help me to solve the problem?

I am trying to understand but this is not very clear. Can you please elaborate?

Sto cercando di capire ma questo non è molto chiaro. Puoi approfondire per favore?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.