Please help! I can't change any numbers , even power settings, or for example even dimensions of the rectanglele that I draw

Please help! I can’t change any numbers , even power settings, or for example even dimensions of the rectangle that I draw with a rectangle tool(i opened a lock).When I’m trying to change power or change the width or the length of the object, its not even allowing me to input any numbers, it’s changing backk butomatically.For example the power setting set for 6000, I was trying to change it for 1500, but its automatically going backk to 6000.Please help me with this.Thanks!

Please show us what you are seeing. Post screenshots showing the entire LightBurn screen and also examples showing how you are trying to change “any numbers”, so we can take a look.

I am not understanding you here. LightBurn provides software controls for power settings, but they are represented as a percentage and do not exceed 100%. I’m not aware of a power setting as you describe and need further information / explanation from you to better understand. :slight_smile:

What version of LightBurn are you using and on which OS?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.