Power setting effecting scan offset adjustment

so after alot of messing arround, i have figured out that my power settings seems to be drasticly effecting the scan offset adjustment, at 400mms 70/70 power, it seems perfect with about -.250 offset but at 400mms 30/30 power its way off. turn off the offset back to 0 and it printing great. its driving me nuts! can anyone tell me what i am missing?

The pwm setting has nothing to do with the scan itself… so I can’t see how they could be related…

I looked closely and it looks like you have an offset issue at 30%, just more difficult to see…

The 70% lines are overly ‘hot’…

:smile_cat:

based on this test what would everyone set the scan offset adjustment to? all offsets are in negative for reference.

what would you change the settings to based on the last few photos i uploaded?

IMHO… it looks like it’s off as much at either end. If you look at the top right square, it’s not burning the line enough for you to see it is off. It’s hardly visible. Higher power you can see the line… as in the lower squares.

This is the top and then the middle…

top-sq

mid-sq

You can see they are both off…

I think you convinced yourself it’s related to power… The Ruida puts out a continuous pwm output as it runs the layer… it doesn’t change until you change to a layer with a different pwm setting… it would be difficult to associate the two in any way that I’m aware of.

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.