Preview seems to skip a layer or offset it

Start off by saying that I am on day 3 of using lightburn (I still am in the trial phase so I may just be doing something wrong). However I am trying to run a cut that makes a grid for my laser bed by having 2 layers one for each direction (to minimize movement not needed for cutting). When I try and preview it (even with both layers selected, and set to output) only 1 layer shows up in the preview. I restarted lightburn and it switched witch lay was working. And at least once one layer came in as only a partial image and was in the wrong location (can no longer repeat that).

Any help would be great, like I said I am extremely new to this and am self teaching so I may have just reconfigure something.

One more image this is what happens when I only try and print the layer it is ignoring

Go to Edit > Settings and turn this off:

(Or make sure all your lines are within the page)

Thanks that fixed it I don’t know why only half was being dropped sometimes but turning off drop out of bound fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.