Previous files starts running when new one sent to laser

After creating new file in LB I hit start and an older file starts printing. Is there a way to clear LB memory of old files. I may not have done a preview but don’t understand while an old file is still loaded and starts printing when a different file is in the workspace. An aside on a windows version of LB I would like to see a close file in the file menu so the program remains open. Thanks.

If you had to purchase a dsp key, then you have a Ruida controller…

Lightburn doesn’t store these machine code files. They are held within the Ruida controller…

You can manipulate the the stored files via the file tab in the cut/layer window.

If it’s not visible, you have to Window → File List to enable it. You will probably have to do a refresh to get a list.

Unless there are files there you need, I’d suggest deleting the entire group of them… sometimes the Ruida gets a bit cranky when you fill it’s memory up…

Use File → New

Good luck

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. No files listed. Just have to be more careful with files when sending to laser.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.