Print and cut wizard has the Start First Target Position showing as disabled

When opening the wizard it appears as if the top button is not enabled (dimmed) whereas the reset button is shown as enabled. Nothing seems to enable the button, but strangely enough if you press it sometimes it works.
2023-06-01_19-01-23

You need to first select a shape on your workspace that you intend to use as a target. After doing so the “Set First Target Position” button will become available.

This is what I have done. I even watched the video to make sure I was doing the right thing. (See the attached picture)

2023-06-01_19-52-50

Can you take a full screenshot of LightBurn and post here? Perhaps something else going on that’s not obvious.

I just tested this on Mac. It appears that button never shows active in spite of selecting a shape. However, you should be able to press the button if you have a shape selected and are connected to your laser.

@Rick, could the button being grayed out be a bug?

Thanks for reporting and drawing our attention to this. I will check when I get back in front of a keyboard. :slight_smile:

Update: Confirmed and reported.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.