Problem with 0.9.21.......maybe

I really hate to say this, because I know you have a lot on your plate, but… the way I normally do things is to create my files on one computer, transfer them to a thumb drive, and take them to the computer that is hooked up to my laser. I always go down into the corner where the clock is, and properly eject the thumb drive. On both computers, it’s never given me a problem. But now, everytime on both computers consistently it gives me a message that the drive cannot be ejected because something is running in the background. The only thing different from when it worked properly is that now I am using lbrn2 files. This could probably be addressed by rebooting the computer, but I really don’t want to have to reboot my computer every time I want to pull my thumb drive out. Could this be looked at? Thanks!

I’ve made a tweak - Uninstall the version you have, re-download 9.21, and install again. I’ve updated the public version of the thumbnail handler with a single change that might help, but unfortunately the docs on how these things are supposed to work are pretty spotty.

Whatever you did seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.