Problem with camera overlay as well as bed size

Hi,
Gradually getting my new laser running well, did my first successful cut and engrave project today.

However, I had calibrated my camera but now I notice that the overlay is zoomed it and I cannot see the bed edges (I can in the preview in the camera control window). I cannot find where to fix this. Does it mean I have to recalibrate the camera yet again?

And, I’m not sure if this is related…but since I set up Lightburn my laser head doesn’t go all the way to the back corner of the machine (even when using the manual controls on the Ruida controller). It’s as if the “machine” thinks it has a smaller bed size. I set up the correct bed size for my machine when I was first configuring Lightburn. I did it manually as I’m using Ethernet and not USB. Is there another place – machine settings, for instance – where I need to configure my bed size and origin?

Thanks

Try hitting Reset on the Ruida controller, that’ll remove any origin position you might have set.

As for the camera, I’m having the same issue and it’s really annoying. Changing the bed size didn’t do anything for me

Hi.
Thanks for the reply. I ended up recalibrating several times and the laser head issue seemed to have been fixed, but I could never seem to get my 8MP 75 camera in focus and placement was always way off – so one day I got fed up, ran to office max, and bought a Logitech webcam. It focuses perfectly and the placement has been good.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.