Problemas de funcionamento Rotary (Rotary malfunctions)

Tenho um laser ORTUR OLM2 PRO S2 LU2-4 SF não estou conseguindo fazer funcionar o Roller YRR 2.0 dá sempre a mensagem “Error:9 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state” em anexo os passos da configuração que fiz, alguem me ajuda? Meu Firmware é o 187

I have an ORTUR OLM2 PRO S2 LU2-4 SF laser I am not able to get the Roller YRR 2.0 to work it always gives the message “Error:9 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state” attached the configuration steps I did, someone help? My firmware is 187

One of our members has put the following video together to assist.

1 Like

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE
I CONFIGURED BASED ON THE VIDEO BUT IT DIDN’T WORK CONTINUES GIVING THE ERROR “Error:9 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state”
GREETINGS
NEWTON

Please share what is shown above that error, in the Console. You can scroll that window to help to grab more of that display. Something is triggering that error, and we need to see what that might be.

Many times it is related to the built-in flame detection or g-shock sensor being set to be very sensitive. These setting can be adjusted, once we know what is causing the error. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Help with Ortur and Rotary

@OrturTech - Gil, could use your trained eye on this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Machine is locked
Must click STOP to unlock
otherwise will error:9 all the time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.