Problemi con Lightburn e Sculpfun S9 (Problems with Lightburn and Sculpfun S9)

Salve, ho acquistato una Scupfun S9,ma non riesco a capire come mai quando devo tagliare un materiale che sia cartoncino o legno, sia con un passaggio che con più passaggi non mi passa sullo stesso punto. Ad esempio se disegno un rettangolo o non me lo chiude o lo fa storto stessa cosa con un cerchio. E in più quando taglio mdf da 4mm potenza 90% 200mm/s 4 passaggi ci sono punti in cui non si taglia e il pezzo non si stacca. Come posso risolvere questi problemi? Da cosa sono causati?

Hi, I bought a Scupfun S9, but I can’t understand why when I have to cut a material that is cardboard or wood, both with one pass and with several passes it does not pass me on the same point. For example if I draw a rectangle either it doesn’t close it to me or it does it wrong with a circle. And in addition, when I cut 4mm mdf power 90% 200mm / s 4 passes there are points where it does not cut and the piece does not come off. How can I solve these problems? What are they caused by?

1 Like

fai un piccolo test, traccia con il laser una linea da 50mm e misurala con una riga, sia su X che su Y così cominciamo a vedere se gli stepmm sono giusti, poi passiamo alla potenza

do a little test, trace a 50mm line with the laser and measure it with a line, both on X and Y so we start to see if the stepmm are right, then we move on to the power

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.