Project file warnings Expected '>' or '/' , but got ". (line 1649?)

Laser (Ruida 644XG controller) has been running the same file(s) seamlessly for weeks. This morning upon attempt of opening several of those files I recieved the error " Project file warnings Expected ‘>’ or ‘/’ , but got ". (line 1649?) " and 90% of my file does not show up. Different files have different values shown with the same warning.error message 2 error message

Lightburn on my laser dedicated system and lightburn on my design dedicated system both give the same errors, as well as the files on my network storage as well as their backups on a separate backup storage media.

I have also attached the generate support data attached belowGenerate Support Data.txt (6.2 KB)

Thank you for reporting this. Can you also post the LightBurn file here or send it to support at lightburnsoftware dot com, including a link to this post for reference.

Email with one of the files that gives an error attached sent to that address with the subject line "Forum Topic - Project file warnings Expected ‘>’ or ‘/’ , but got “. (line 1649?) "

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.