Quit Unexcpteantly on mac

Installed Lightburn and when attemptiing to launch it will quit unexcpteantly. I had light burn installed but recently wiped the the drive as it was slowing down and just needed a fresh start. this is my attempt to reinstall it. thanks for any advice

You have this posted this in the “OS Specific” section but did not provide which OS you are running. Also, which version of LightBurn?

OS X and light burn trial version v0.9.1.8

Which macOS, please (the release number)? Any crash report generated when this happens? What else can you share about the steps you take? This is not something we have had reported, so we are wanting to see if we can reproduce here.

OS X version 10.9.5

i double click to open the application and then get this error

Directly from the Minimum System Requirements:

"Minimum computer system requirements:

LightBurn will run on Windows 7.0 or later, 32 or 64 bit, MacOS 10.11 or later, or 64 bit Linux. LightBurn does not require a powerful computer for most work, though if your designs contain a lot of images, more memory is helpful…"

Sorry, LightBurn will not run on this OS version. LightBurn requires MacOS 10.11 or later.

thank you for your time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.