RDC6445S can't upgrade firmware

Hello, how are you. I also have the exact same problem, can you help me?
This is my phone number, I’m from Morocco 00212707021403. Can you contact us on WhatsApp?
Or send an email lalidoualid@gmail.com

The firmware I have has a different number sequence. I’ll send a few emails and see if it’s compatible.

Hello, Dave! I would be very grateful if you could send this firmware version to me as well. Have the same issue with the rottary axis! ma.omelchenko89@gmail.com

It’s on my Google Mod Page at the top. There is a folder labeled for the 6445. Most of the firmware updates are for the G that start out V15. There is an S firmware that starts out V26 in there.

2 Likes

Hello Dave having issues installing my rotary and cant get it to work, Would it be possible to update the firmware. im looking to update my Rudia RDC64SS-B(EC) I read a user updated firmware and that solved the issue with his rotary working. Can you send me an email at hcgonzalez.3510@gmail.com and let me know if this is possible. Thanks greatly appreciate it.

I feel there may be a digit missing in the model number.

Please upload a picture of the model number tag to eliminate typographical or transcription errors.

Has anyone got 26.01.13 firmware they could post please. the later one has stopped my U axis working for the rotary, now it wants to run it from Y only, which I do not want. thanks

Sorry when I upgraded firmware on the 6445S to V26.01.16, I did not keep the old version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.