RDC6445S homing issue

I have just installed a new RDC 6445S control panel and board.

Everything seems to work ok but…

The homing is totally screwed

The 6445s is moving the head to the back left, how to change it to back right?, I cannot find this anywhere.

Because of this the Y axis is no problem, but when homing the X axis will crash into the LHS of the machine as the limit stop is on the RHS (where the home position was before)

I would like to have the home position on the back right is possible, If not I assume I will have to move the limit stop tot he LHS (which I don’t want to do preferably)

Many Thanks

Here is some setup info. Look under Homing, Directions, and Travel.

https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/ConfiguringRuida.html#:~:text=If%20it’s%20moving%20in%20in,Invert%20Keypad%20Direction

1 Like

Assume both limit switches are in the back right (‘home’)?

If so change the home direction (I think it’s ‘Direction Polarity’) in the controller for that axes.

:smiley_cat:

1 Like

I am having the same problems, where do you find this.
thanks
Helen

On the machine panel.

MENU > Manufactory setings > (password rd8888) > Top setting (Dir Polarity - ),( Keying direction - )

Also in Lightburn - EDIT > Machine Settings > (scroll to bottom) Vendor settings

FYI my DIR Polarity is - Positive (True in LB), Keying direction - Negative (False in LB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.