Renewal - Not $30 as promised when I joined

So when I bought my license, it was $40. When I originally purchased the license the promise was that the license renewal would be $30.

Anyways, today I click on renewing my license and it is asking for $42, which is more than I paid for my original license. I understand that the dollar value is not hugely different, but I’m just concerned that there was a little smoke and mirrors, as I paid originally $40 for the license, and then was told the renewal was $30, but it is now $42.

Here is what I paid originally
Screenshot 2022-09-24 131724

It’s still posted like this at How the LightBurn license works – LightBurn Software

This is the price that is now showing for renewal.

Is that Canadian dollars?

Renewal shows as $30 USD for me still. I wonder if the $30 renewal highlight you have wasn’t tailored to adjust for currency.

The other change is that the price of the base LightBurn software has gone up. G-code license now is $60 USD, $83 CAD.

and it was $81 CAD a few days ago when I paid. CDN $ has fallen recently against the USD.

oh weird… I paid USD before and it showed in USD. I will check to see if it is CAD.

My bad, this was CAD not USD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.