Rensignement achat lightburn

bonjour
je travaille avec un laser C02 80 watt avec un contrloleur Ruida ,logiciel de travail RDWork
j 'ai telechargé la version essai Lightburn qui arrive à sont terme . j 'ai exploré le logiciel dans toutes ses formes, tous les parametres de mon laser ont étés configuré sans aucun probleme
je desire acheter la licence , ma question puis je l’acheter et l’activer dans une semaine la cause deplacement pour le travail donc pas d’accés a mon laser
merci pour votre reponse

Hello
I work with an 80 watt C02 laser with a Ruida controller, RDWork working software
I downloaded the Lightburn trial version which is coming to an end. I have explored the software in all its forms, all the parameters of my laser have been configured without any problem
I want to buy the license, my question can then I buy it and activate it in a week because of the displacement for work so no access to my laser
thank you for your reply

Yes - the license does not start timing the year of updates until it is first activated, and you do not need to activate it immediately after purchase.

merci pour la rapidité
donc je vais commender la licence
merci bonne soirée

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.