Repeated cutting 10 x each cutout

Hello i have a problem that started today
if i draw a simple circle or square in lightburn it will cut it 10 times over
i was cutting a previous file fine yesterday
today i drew up a design and tried to cut it out and it repeatedly cut the image out multiple time yes i thought file and been down that track or issue however skip that as a it has to be that and go to just drawing a circle or square directly in lightburn from the panel and hit start 10 times it will go around and around the circle or square or anything
running windows 10
uninstalled lightburn and reinstalled repeatedly still same problem
this has been doing my head in for the last 9 hours
is there a specific location of a stored config files in the system that i can delete to reset the program?
or any ideas?
ruida 6442s / lasercut 900x600 130w - licensed lightburn 0.9.24
Just to add i downloaded rdworks and drew a square and it cut it once like it’s supposed too so it has to be lightburn software related
thanking you for your time
Cheers

… and you are sure that it does not say “pass count” 10 ???

Hello thank you, yes you were correct, for the life of me i do not know how as after finally finding that part of the settings i hadn’t changed that
it developed a gremlin ill call it yesterday with not cutting properly, loosing lines, and making extra cuts and repeats i think i have a corrupted file
since i uninstalled it and reinstalled it multiple times and restarted the comp there must be another file for it on the computer (that doesn’t get deleted) and i deleted the folder in program files as it kept the settings when i reinstalled ill see how it goes today - thank you yet again
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.