Reset screen after camera overlay

Anyone know how to reset the screen to the normal blank screen after doing a camera overlay without having to start a new file?

I use the camera overlay sometime on bottles to get a visual scale or send a proof but don’t necessarily want the image on the screen as I’m modifying the design. Instead of saving the file and starting a new one to get rid of the camera capture, it’d be nice to be able to just switch back to the blank page quickly. I know I can modify it outside of the grid, but sometimes I use the grid for modifications say for measurements when node editing.

Within the camera control tab there is a toggle for turning off the overlay.

Lol the “show” button! :man_facepalming:t3: Thanks! Didn’t even cross my mind to click on that or the fade for higher detail view.

My favorite trick is hiding things in plain sight, where no one will ever find them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Glad you got it sorted.

That’s why this software is the best! Liking the new update , clicking a line and dragging into a curve and multiple node selection is great! When multiple nodes are selected is there a way to bump them with the arrow keys? Or just the mouse?

At the moment it’s just the mouse for multi-select move, but the cursor movement has already been added to our code base, and should be in the next release.

You’re the man!!

In this case @adammhaile was the man, but I did the multi-node selection part, so it was a team effort. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.