Resizing slots on curved pieces

I found a box design I wanted to build then decided to increase the size by 150%. I’m using 3mm material and as you can see when I used the resize tool to go from 4.5mm back to 3mm, only the slots in the center corrected.

Is what I’m trying to do possible?

Thanks!

Dale

Did you forget to attach a screenshot and/or LB file?

I am so sorry! Attached is the screen shot of the piece increased 150%. I need to adjust these slots for 3mm.

Thanks!

Dale

No problem, no need to apologise. Are you able to attach your LightBurn file to have a look at?

Attached files are 100% and 150%
Keepsake Box 1.0.lbrn2 (128.3 KB)
Keepsake Box X 1.5.lbrn2 (231.4 KB)

Can I just clarify that it is the height of these tabs that you want to change? They are currently 3mm, what do you want to change them to?

EDIT: Sorry, just re-read your original post! I’ll give an updated reply in a minute or two.

EDIT #02 Ok, I thought that maybe if I replaced the multiple lines between each tab it might allow me to adjust the depth of the slots - but no, that didn’t work. I then replaced the now single line with two lines which are at right-angles to the tabs but this didn’t work either :frowning:

What does work on your original is rather than adjusting the slot depth you can adjust the tab height:

Would this work for you?

Outstanding! Thank you so much!

Dale